Thursday, June 23, 2011

livin the life!

This summer has been amazing! Last weekend I had a basketball jamboree... and played in like 8 games! It was really fun, and Saturday night afterward I went to the Real game. The only two goals were pk's but it was pretty fun!

This week has been crazy. I have been very busy with softball and mainly basketball. I am now going to cross country for basketball and I am actually loving it! crazy I know, but running, weights, and basketball is definitely the life! I have spent the majority of my summer with Jess Raab and Ash Warner. I don't know what I'd do without them! We have managed to work extremely hard but also have lots of fun.

Yesterday after basketball, Nicole, Cait, Jess, and I went and hiked the Y! Jess and I ran up some of it and it was not easy, but we had a blast! We stayed at the top for a good 45 minutes and just tanned and had a cute little picnik.

Then last night I saw Super 8. That movie is FREAKY. It was entertaining but intense! Today I had basketball and then went boating. We laid out and tried to get our tan on and we went tubing! All of our legs got fried, but it was worth it!

This weekend I have another basketball jamboree up at the University of Utah... its going to be a blast! I love my basketball team and can not wait for season! ahh!:) go bruins! loving my life, and it feels good to be back into shape!

oh and.... My brother comes home from africa saturday! YAY!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment