Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 1 of summer!

I know I haven't written at all lately... the reason? nothing in my day to day life is that exciting!

here's how my week went...

Monday- Soccer, weight lifting, basketball, roading, some more basketball, hanging out.
Tuesday- Soccer, weight lifting, running, roading, softball, hanging out.
Wednesday- Soccer, weight lifting, helping my brother, roading, hanging out.
Thursday- Soccer, weight lifting, basketball, roading test, softball, basketball, hanging out.
Friday- Soccer, license (finally LEGAL!), basketball, slept.
Saturday- ACT test, hanging out.
Sunday- Church, netflex, and probably a sleep over tonight!

I bet you are thinking... wow, why did I just waste my time reading that? haha I know, my life doesn't seem all that exciting but I'm loving summer. The one bad thing that happened is I got sunburned and turned into a freaking reptile, nasty!! haha but I love the sun! This week is going to be fun... basketball camp at mountain view.

If you have ever had to make a hard decision, I could use your help... hit me up! :) Hope everyone is having an awesome summer, I sure am! bonfires, friends, sports... what more could I ask for?:)

sorry to bore you all, but thanks for reading... I'll find something exciting to post about realllly soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment