Thursday, August 4, 2011

this is the life:)

I know it has been forever since I last wrote, I've just been living the life! My summer has been 95% focused on sports, and I love it!

Since early June I have been going to cross country and I have fallen in love. You would never think that running would be fun but it is so addicting. Last week was cross country camp at CEU. It was probably the most fun camp I have ever been to. We would run in the mornings and then just play all day long! The runs were very strenuous, but after I finished it was the best feeling in the world. Even though it was only 5 days I can already tell that I improved a lot. By friday I was a little tired but the in the final run I pushed myself and ran 3.1 miles in under 20 minutes! I've also been playing basketball. I can't wait till the season starts!

I haven't gone anywhere this summer or done anything that exciting but it has been so great. Usually by early August I am so excited for school to start and just to get back in the routine. But I love the routine I am in right now! I've been going school shopping, which is so fun! I love the gateway, american eagle, forever 21, and all the stuff! Yesterday I went to the school and fixed my schedule. Let me tell you, junior year is going to be impossible! AP calculus, AP physics, Honors English, basketball, cross country, woods, and the class I'm most excited for is Sports Med! It's going to be hard but I'm on the right path to getting my associates. My life will be sports and school, every day.

Well, thanks for reading. Not so exciting but I figured I should catch up a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment