Sunday, May 29, 2011

sophomore year.

After Tuesday, sophomore year is over for me. I have to take a Spanish final that basically determines if I got a 4.0 all year or not. Yeah, I care about my grades, haha call me a nerd! Then I have to finish my pre cal state test and just like that, this year is over.

It's been quite the year. I've grown up a little; I've gotten better at sports, I've had to let go and I've met people who have changed my life.

First was soccer season. It seems like forever ago, but from what I remember it was great;) It was a rough season, we didn't make state, but I had a blast. and ran my butt off. I got really close to all my teammates. We had a few things that brought us together, and I wouldn't trade the season for anything!


love you kim:)

After that was basketball season. What a season that was. I played sophomore and JV, and during state, got to practice with varsity. I spent more time with my teammates than anyone else. We were always together, and we always had fun. Next season will be even better, can't wait.



After those two came softball. I don't really know how to even start to explain this season. I made varsity, and was scared to death. They were all already friends and I had to go in there and try to get them to like me. I don't think I succeeded but I had fun most the time so, what they heyyy. I think I learned the most during softball. I've never played accelerated softball or anything, so I was way behind (to say the least) but I worked hard, tried to get some confidence, and even played in all 3 state games. We didn't do so great, but those girls are probably the funniest people ever. I already miss seeing them everyday, even if it just was for practice. Next year can only get better!





Throughout the year, I definitely had my ups and downs. Student council was an up, I'll miss it next year.

Mckell and I in the homecoming limo for student council (and rick being a creep!)

As some of you may know, I lost both of my grandma's. I never really figured out how to act with it all, I'm not good with this kind of stuff. It hasn't gotten easier, but life goes on. I'll never forge them and I know they are in a better place! My brother and I got a lot closer, probably cause I matured a little bit.

Dances were fun.... Morp was probably the best one... good group, good date, good transportation, good dance:)


yeah, we are in a hearse. tay was our chauffeur.

extraterrestrial

Overall, sophomore year was an adventure, to say the least. High school's not easy, but it's easy to have fun along the way. To the friends I've made: thanks for everything:) I love you all and I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for all of you.

Here's to summer 2011:)

No comments:

Post a Comment