Tuesday, May 31, 2011

just another post:)

Well... sophomore year is over! In two years i'll be outta here:) Long time from now, but it will come. Its crazy to think about all the seniors who are leaving. Ill miss lots of them!!

Today was pretty grand! Student council- we took pictures and then I went to ernies with Holden, it was good. Spanish was pretty great because I got 87/95 on my final, BOOOYA! Math sucked though, the pre cal final was a beast, but oh well! The rest of the day was freakin fun! I went up the canyon to take pictures with my softball team, I am sure they will be the cutest things ever. After that I came home and watched the bacherlorette for a little while, super entertaining! Then went to a softball clinic that we were in charge of. It was quite fun, got to be with heler, so even better:) Now i'm watching the last song, even though Miley Cyrus is terrible, the guy (Liam Hensworth) is a BABE!

and last but not least, shout out to jess, just cause I told her I would. Haha, if you don't know, Jessica Raab is my BNF(can't disclose our secret code, sorry!) Basically we spend lots of time together and she is my basketball buddy! She made this weekend bomb, like always! If you don't know her, sucks for you!

This post isn't all that eventful, but summer is finally here, so i'm in a great mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment