Sunday, May 22, 2011

32 answers

I don't feel like explaining how uneventful my life really is so this post is just going to be a random survey I found thanks to google!:) Other than... yesterday (without any rain!) we beat Stansbury! Round 1 of state...15-5! We play tomorrow, then to the complex! :) Anyways.. back to random things you that you probably don't care about...

1- Can you do a cartwheel?
I used to be able to, but haven't tried lately.

2- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
It's been a while, I think soul surfer- which was amazing!

3- Do you eat vegetables regularly?
Quite often, salads are delish.

4- Are you a jealous person?
Too often. I know I shouldn't be, but sometimes it's hard.

5- Do you believe in life on other planets?
No, sometimes I think there might be, then I think about it logically.

6- How many times have you been to Canada?
Never.

7- What is your favorite fruit?
Kiwis or bananas

8- What is the ringtone on your phone right now?
Jack Johnson's Better Together

9- Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
jessica raab:)

10- Do you have any deep dark secrets?
One or two...

11- Did you ever try running away from home when you were younger?
Doesn't everyone? I would always hide away in my motor-home till I got bored, if that counts.

12- What makes you the happiest?
Sports, which also makes me the most frustrated... weird..

13- Where do you want to be right now?
Hm... I'm pretty content; although the Bahamas would be nice.

14- Have you ever finished a Rubik’s Cube?
Not fully, I can get all but one side.

15- Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?
No destinations; just a lot of sports stuff and hopefully hanging out!

16- What kind of car does your father & mother drive:
Dad drives a 90-something mercedes (I hate that car... but it does have bouncy seats;)) and my mom drives a pilot.

17- Do you like Scrabble?
I prefer words with friends... let me know if you'd like to play!

18- Favorite scientist?
I didn't know people had a favorite scientist.

19- Do you like mornings?
Sure do, I can never sleep in so I've kind of learned to love 'em.

20- Last television program you watched:
Grey's Anatomy (best show ever)

21- Does your family own any boats:
I wish. It's kind of my life long dream.

22- Something you can’t live without:
Other people, I think would legitimately die.

23- Can you whistle?
Hardly.. and I can't snap well either.

24- What do you do when a vending machine steals your money?
Kick it, get angry, walk away.

25- What did you have for dinner last night?
I want to say pancakes, but that was friday night. Um... I don't think I ate anything last night.

26- Describe the computer you are currently using:
HP mini... aka best Christmas present ever.

27- How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
Shower and all? If I really hurry about 30 minutes total.

28- Will you donate your organs after you pass?
I won't, my family might donate them for me though. It depends on how I die, I guess.

29- What's the best part of school ending?
Turning in my textbooks!

30- Where were you on September 11, 2001?
At Orem Elementary, my teacher turned on the news and I was so scared because both of my parents were traveling that day!

31- Why did you do this random survey?
Because it is better than doing math and I thought it would be fun!


...any questions you want answered? comment.

-kenna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment