Monday, April 18, 2011

788 friends? funny joke.

500 million active users
700 billion minutes per month
250 million log in daily
... if you haven't figured it out already, those stats belong to a little thing called facebook. We all have one and we all waste time on there. This is how I use facebook.

Do I use it to contact my 762 friends...? Nope, because probably 30% of those people I pass daily and we never speak. I use it to "stalk" my 788 friends. Stalk, not contact. haha big difference.

Do I use it to do my homework? Nope, I use it to avoid all those assignments, essays, and time I should be studying for tests.

Do I use it put photos up? Nope, not usually. I use it to look at everyone else's photos.

What else... I use it to match names with faces, chat occasionally, and tell all those people I don't talk to in person happy birthday.

I know, I know... this all sounds pathetic. But we all do it and don't deny it! I can't even imagine our "social" life without it. We text into facebook, we download the app, and we live on the computer to be on facebook . How do you use this popular website?

Thank you technology and thank you Mark Zuckerberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment