Sunday, April 17, 2011

spring break... and more

Wow... the last couple weeks have been insane. My days pretty much go school, softball, homework, sleep, repeat... with an occasional friend in there and/or basketball. haha pathetic life. but the past week was spring break so thats not how life went. not that life went according to plan, AT ALL.

My cute grandma stayed with us for four months and then we sent her back to texas. The same day she got home she ended up in the ER and later into ICU. She got really bad pneumonia and wednesday [4/6/2011] we found out that she passed away. It was really hard, but good to know she is know longer suffering and is in heaven. I spent the break in Texas with family and friends... and even though it's not how we planned to spend spring break(we were gonna go to california) I feel like I experienced a lot. I already miss her but know she is in a better place! Its been a hard little while cause three months ago my other grandma died :( but.. hey, thats life, i guess.

We got home thursday night and I just hung around the house, glad to be home. On friday I went with my BNF Jess to see Soul Surfer:) it was so good! After we met up with Nicole H and Mckinlee at the mall and we hung out with them the rest of the night... and David! We drove around orem/provo doing the random-est things but I had fun! Then we came to my house and "watched" step father, hahaha. It was pretty freaky!

Saturday was by far the best day of the break.. and probably the year. I can't really explain it all, but i'll try. I woke up, watched grey's anatomy (best show ever, i'm on season two, thanks to Netflix), went for a run, and went to lunch with my dad and grandpa. We went to Magelbys Fresh, it was delish! Afterwards I went shopping and then went golfing. Then I hung out with Jess and Alyssa and Nicole N(she finally came home from bearlake!!!) We went to wingers and had a crazy dinner there... which included lots of laughing and my hand in their "amazing special ranch". haha Once dinner was over we went to the mall/movie theater parking lot and scared people. It sounds pathetic but it is classic entertainment. Especially when a crazy asian (crasian) chases you around all night long. It was the best hour or two of our lives!

Today went well, not very eventful. I switched phones... (help me out by texting me so i'll have your number) It vibrates and has a camera that works!:) So I might put pictures on here every once and a while, but no promises cause when it comes to promises and this blog I fail! (haha sorry Nicole!) Which reminds me.. It's not to late to get tuxedos for PROM! contact Nicole Hales for details and start with liking 'promdealz' on facebook. The other thing that happened tonight was Alisha Nielsen brought over cookies for my brother?... or me?... or both? I don't really know... but what a sweetie!!:)

well... this is it. school starts up again tomorrow, and softball (I missed like 5 practices and a game, ahhh!) Im so behind with everything, it isn't funny. As soon as the new desperate housewives is over I'm off to bed. thanks for reading folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment