Saturday, March 26, 2011

Strive for Perfection

This week, while the term was ending I realized how crazy the whole situation really is. We spend hours and hours on school stuff, but it is never good enough. The teachers expect so much, and most of us, as students, expect a lot as well. Either way we are always striving for perfection and it is rarely reached. I got my 4.0, barely.. due to a game on my phone called fast ball 2 and netflex I almost blew it! Anyways.... 3/4 of the year is officially over, can't wait to be done. I feel like it's gone by pretty fast but the rest will fly by!

The past couple weeks have been insane! Basketball is over, and now its softball. I shocked myself by making varsity... and got to go down to St. George last weekend. We had a blast, and I love my team. This past week, during the end of term no less, we went played Orem in the snow... and beat them 17-3! thats right folks, won by 14:) haha and then we went down to Manti on wednesday. 2 hour drive to be in the freezing cold.... what an adventure! On the way home we stopped and got pizza then partied on the bus. On the way home we had "Freshman Initiation" aka hazing;) ha the upper classmen were trying to get the freshman Ashley to do karaoke. I thought it was funny until they realized I "had" to do it too. I ended up jamming out to '7 Things' and went all out:) Coachy even broke out in song. It was probably the funnest bus ride I have ever been on! That was the highlight to my week, other than the END OF TERM:)

Also... I had quite the heartache yesterday because I lost my phone! I couldn't find it any where, my dad said it was probably time for a new one anyways since my beautiful blue iphone is pretty much broken. I realized how much I really love that phone. So blue and perfect, even thought it doesn't vibrate or take pictures... haha but then I called it and Haley answered! Turned out they found it in the locker room, and grabbed it before and one else could. Last night was also the Spring Fling or the Luau as we called it. The sophomores from student council are in charge of this never attended dance. But, we had snow cones and awesome music and even though not a lot of people went, it was fun!

This next week is going to be crazy... it's Red and Gold week:) It's going to be a blast, and this years student council (the WHITE team) are going to have an assembly as well. Should be bomb! I feel like next years student council is going to be awesome no matter what! but go team red! (just cause my brother is running for finance!)

As for today.. just chillin up at my moms! I woke up this morning and watched Keeping up with the Kardashians which is the funniest, most dramatic show I have ever seen... now onto Kourtney and Khloe take over miami! Then I went down stairs and had delish crepes my mom decided to make. Let me just say, mango crepes and nutella crepes with bananas are so dang good! yum..! have a great saturday! Tonight, march Madness continues- Go UCONN:)

Thats all folks, I feel pretty accomplished on filling you in on my PATHETIC LIFE (or as Lauren and I decided, sports all the time don't really count as a life, but what does she know... she's a dancer!) Enjoy this long post, you all know how rare this lovely occasion of me blogging is! haha love you all!! Congrats on finishing the term.. we did it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment