Monday, April 18, 2011

no good, very bad day.. haha

Remember that book where the kid wakes up with gum in his hair? No toy in his cereal? the ugly shoes? ...and all that other stuff? Well, I feel like that how my day was today. haha I don't wanna be miss negative nancy, but it was rough.

I woke up and was in a good mood, even made a smoothie.. which I spilled on my self in student council. that was #1. I didn't want to wear that shirt all day so I went to my basketball locker and put a sweatshirt on, blah! #2 occurred on the way to pick something up for student council.. we 'played' corners, which really meant I just got my face smashed against the window. it even left a mark alll dayyy long. haha thanks Jake and Brans! #3, I went into spanish to find out that on friday I will be taking a concurrent enrollment spanish 4 test. wow, no heads up at all. fail? I sure hope not... but I wont be surprised! #4, softball. I don't want to go into detail but I just get so frustrated. my swing is never good enough and I hate, hate, hate it. and more, but whatever.

Not trying to be bipolar, just optimistic!.. it can't all be bad right? so here are the good things that went down today. Lets see, I caught up with Ashliegh in math, instead of doing homework:) Squatted a whole lot, like 185 or something. don't bash, it's a lot for me!:) conditioned inside, which was grand... and went to my favorite restaurant for din din:)


Now I'm home, doing everything I can think of but study for the dreaded spanish test or make up homework from before the break! This week will be long, I can tell.. but it can only get better! Tomorrow should be alright... the bright side is we play Timpview (if the field isn't to wet from all this rain) but on the down side it's a bday. haha hope you enjoyed reading about my day because it is actually pretty humorous. adios!!

PS... I've written on my blog two days in a row, yeah buddy! impressive eh?

1 comment:

  1. kenna! i love you:) i hope you have a better day. lets hang this weekend yeah?

    ReplyDelete