Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Study Hall:)

(I wrote this earlier today on a blog app on my phone but it wouldnt post, so her it is now... enjoy:)

Here I am, on my phone in study hall instead of studying. Shocker. School is kind of crazy right now but for some reason I don't have the urge to study for my three tests coming up. And I wonder why I don't get enough sleep? haha I know it's been a while since I promised to write more often.. But I'll try to!

Sophomores and JV's basketball season is over.. I'm really bummed but luckily I get to practice a little with varsity to "prepare" the girls because they are headed to STATE:) that's right folks, congratulate them for being region champs!:) 12-0 baby!

Student council was fun this morning, we didn't do anything except jammed out to Jack Johnson and Kelly Clarkson... Loved it:) In Spanish we played jeopardy and my team won by 700 points and then lost in 'final jeopardy'.. But still won:) yay! I was so excited because I need extra credit in that class... then our student teacher gave us a candy instead of extra points. how lame. I have math next, which I'm happy about! Then basketball class, which today I guess we are just talking. After school I have nothing planned.. Which hasn't happened for like 5 months! Haha two weeks-ish till softball... Can't wait. Ooh, I do get to go to dinner tonight for my brothers 17 birthday tomorrow. He turns 17 on the 17th... haha what a stud! The jazz play tonight, hopefully they win! Today is a good day!!:)

The bell is about to ring, so adios!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment