Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving break:)

During basketball season all I do is hang out with girls from the team. Kait, Jess, Nicole and I decided that it's because we are all to lazy to actually get ready and go hang out after practice. You might think we are losers, but no, we just stick together:) so, I apologize for being non existent in other peoples lives. haha not that you care or anything! I just love basketball! we were supposed to play last Tuesday but the 'blizzard of 2010' ruined that. Now, our first game is this Tuesday at Payson. oh man, I'm so excited! but, also pretty nervous! ah.. sorry, you guys don't care!

anyways!! last night, I went disco skating with some of my team. It was such a blast. I hung out with Kait, Jess and Nicole before we went over to Shanna and Shyannes, then to classic skating. We were super bored so we decided to put on the disco outfits, almost 3 hours early! Disco skating was so fun, you all should go!! but careful, don't accidentally fall over any girls wearing no pants!! hahahaha. what a night.

Thanksgiving break was awesome. I am so thankful for so much in life. My family, friends, teammates, my education, sports (...of course), music, snow, food, electricity, just to name a few. I hope it was awesome for all of you as well.. its crazy to think that in less than a month it'll be Christmas and then MY BIRTHDAY:) yeeeeah! I can't wait, now if I could just get around to finishing online drivers ed! The snow is finally here, but I consider it pointless this year since I can't even go snowboarding... :(

Have a great Sunday, enjoy the last day before school starts up again. don't be to miserable tomorrow at school, even though i know it'll be rough! to anyone reading this, thanks for being a part of my life, I realize I don't thank people enough, it's kind of sad that it only happens once a year on a dumb holiday where we shove our faces with food... but thanks for being in my life... I love you all:) and if you are one of those people who go to Orem High School... I miss you guys so much!!

...back to the best movie on earth, She's the Man!:) thanks for reading:)

1 comment: