Sunday, September 19, 2010

true bruin:)

Pretty much, I am loving high school! the last couple weeks have been really fun, but crazy busy! Sports are going well, we play westlake and orem this week in soccer... and we are deffinately kickin trash. I've been reffing a lot, making he big bucks! haha softball and basketball are keeping me busy too. Some crazy coaches decided to have weight lifting at 6:30 on monday and wednesday mornings, so ill be waking up bright and early tomorrow! Hm... what else? Ooh... on friday the football team played westlake. In the 4th quarter we actually started playing pretty well and ended up ONLY losing by 14. so good job football team ;) Even though we havent been doing to hot the games are fun, especially in the bruin crazies! School is alright, this week is going to be tough. I have a test/quiz in health, english, math, and history (every class tomorrow!) and then in spanish later this week. Sure hope I don't fail all of them. haha!

Im really starting to miss all my Orem friends, but I see them every once and a while. They like coming to the MV football games, and I think its cause they know us bruins are more fun than their lame tigers. haha

Last saturday keena, jess, amanda and I went to D.I. and had a blast. I got this newspaper basket for fitty cents, and im loving it, even though its at keenaS! haha. d.i. happens to be the best place!:) haha after that we went to louisa's sweet 16... parttyy!! :)

well.. I tried to catch you up, boring post... i know! I never have time to write on this lame blog, so I appologize. Pretty sure no one will even read this but hey, thats alright! (if you do read this... thanks for readin!!) hah!

Im outta here!! -love, kenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment