Thursday, August 12, 2010

Party like it's 2012!



this might just be on of the best songs ever:) party like its the end of the world!

thanks to erika mouritsen for fixing up my blog:) I hope everyones summer is going well. I've just been playing soccer lately, I love my team. We play lone peak on friday, you should come and watch us kick trash! its at MV, varsity is at 4 and JV is at 5:30! On to other news... school starts in less than 2 weeks, Im so excited for high school!

If you haven't gone and seen step up 3, go see it!The dancing is crazy legit and it is one of the best movies! My other summer favorite is Charlie St. Cloud... go see that one too!




-Kenna

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome sugar plum. I hope you had fun today at MV!! I'll miss seeing your face everyday, but, i'll see you...this weekend.
    we'll party....like it's 2010!! :):) haha i'm funny aren't i!? :) just kidding.
    i love you mckenna cox!

    ReplyDelete